Specific information about this conference will be available this summer.
One exciting bit of news is that the opening speaker will be Dr. Christine Darden, one of the computers Hidden Figures was based on.
Join thousands of your mathematics education peers at the premier math education event of the year! Network and exchange ideas, engage with innovation in the field, and discover new learning practices that will drive student success.
The latest teaching trends and topics will include:
- Tools and Technology: Using Technology to Effectively Teach and Learn Mathematics
- Access, Equity, and Empowerment: Teaching Mathematics with an Equity Stance
- Purposeful Curriculum: Cultivating Coherence and Connections
- Teaching, Learning, and Curriculum: Best Practices for Engaging Students
- Assessment: A Tool for Purposeful Planning and Instruction
- Professionalism: Learning Together as Teachers
- Mathematical Modeling: Interpreting the World through Mathematics
- Emerging Issues and Hot Topics