The complete online conference planner is available at https://ictm2017.sched.com/. Here are some of the sessions being offered:
· Is Motivating Students a Productive Struggle for Your Teaching
· Real World Is Dressed-Up Math
· Ignite! Talks
· Mathematics and Board Games 2—Unplugged Bongaloo
· Instructional Strategies that Influence Mathematics
· CORE Advocates: State Leadership with Standards Implementation
· Why MDI?
· What Can IPTV Add to the Equation?
· Establishing, Sustaining, and Using a Composting System in and Outside of a Classroom
· Restructuring the Mathematics Classroom through Blended Learning
· The Mmm in STEM
GRADES K – 2
· Student Understanding: What Do We Really Know?
· Creating Classroom Discussions that Matter
· Algebra Is for Little Fingers, Too
· Subrraction Hurts Me – No Longer
GRADES 3 – 5
· Number Talks in the Middle Grades
· Talk-Based Application and Research
· Number Matters! Making Sense of Multiplication and Division with Fractions
· When a Door Closes, Open a Window: Alternative Pathways for Whole District Acceleration
· Productive Struggle: What Does It Look Like in My Classroom?
· Understanding Fraction Division Flexibly
· Fractions and Decimals Without Fraction Bars and Circles
· Multiplication with Meaning
· Power Teaching Math
GRADES K – 5
· Quick Images with Fractions and Decimals
GRADES 6 – 8
· Integrating Computer Science in Middle School Math
GRADES 9 – 12
· The March Madness Data Analytics Challenge
· Using Visual Models to Support Algebraic Reasoning
GRADES 3 – 12
· Can You Teach a Lesson with 10 Slides?
· Discovery Learning with Geogebra
· Productive Struggle in Teaching STEM
· How Do You Get Students to Talk in Your Class?
· Rich Math Tasks for All: Discourse and Differentiation
· Experience a Math Teachers’ Circle
GRADES 6 – 12
· “Proof” that Geometry Has Changed
· Modifying Questions for ELLs: When, Where, and How
· Team Based Approach to Teaching Math
· Case Stories: A Protocol for Sharing Teachers’ Practice
· Do You DESMOS? The Math Tech Tool That Does It ALL!
Making Secondary Math Accessible to All Students
· Math – A Promise of Fun and Games
· Facilitating Conversation with DESMOS
· Individualized Self-Paced Math Instruction
· Mathematics Teacher Externships
· Teaching about Measures of Variation
· Elementary Methods for Secondary Teachers
· Why Consider the History of Mathematics at Your School?
· Using Technology to Maximize Teaching and Learning Experiences
· Teaching Trigonometry for Success in Calculus
· Modeling: Teaching It Right
· Iowa Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators
· Drill Without the Kill – Deliberate Practice to Lock in What You Teach
· Supporting Struggling Math Students with Growth Mindset
· Not Your Traditional Math Assignment
· The Quantile Framework for Mathematics: Math Differentiation at Your Fingertips
· SWAG – Students with a Goal
· Renaissance Math
Perseverance Culture: Driving Productive Struggle with Math Technology